NEW GENERATION OF KILN’S FRIT REFRACTORIES.
Is positioned as an expert in knowledge of Refractories for Frit furnaces; a knowledge acquired after more than 100 trials of:
- Behaviour refractory in melting proces merger of raw materials for frits.
- Behaviour of refractories against of raw materils in fusion.
- Attack’s quantification.
- Selection of our best refractories for various frits.
Four are basically the compositions of fries that have been taken into account for this type of testing:
- MT Transparent in single firing to 1650 ºC
- MB White Opaque in single firing to 1650 ºC
- BT Transparent in double firing to 1600 ºC
- BP Boron – Lead to 1500 ªC
TO BE KNOWN: The 90% of the frits manufacture are from type MT and MB; the 8% BT; and only the 2% BP. The future trend is the reduction of the percentage of BT and BP.
Scheme of a cutted lenght of a trest’s melting pot:
a) Prior to test’s execution b) After raw material’s merger Experimental Procedure.
GENERALLY, THE CHOICE OF REFRACTORIES FOR FURNACES OF FRITS IS DIFFICULT
However, our experience in REFRACTORIES FOR FRITS’ FURNACES allow us to recommend the most appropriate materials (below listed in order of preference):
TEIDE REFRACTORY SOLUTIONS, S.L., Will recommend you the best product according the differrent frits used by our customers. WE ADAPT OUR REFRACTORIES TO YOUR FRITS.